Registration opens 4 days before bidding starts. Bidding deposits are required and are refundable after the auction has taken place if no purchase is made. Any refunds should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days. Please be aware that refund time scales are dictated by your card issuer and are outside our control.
Please ensure you read and understand prior to bidding; Bidders will be deemed to have read and understood the full Auction Terms & Conditions.
'In Brief' key Terms & Conditions include:
- All lots are SOLD AS SEEN; there are no guarantees.
- All bidders are deemed to have viewed the lot(s) being bid on. You are strongly advised to perform your own detailed inspection of the equipment prior to bidding.
- A buyer's premium will be applied to all purchases.
- All accepted bids are contracts and are considered final and non withdrawable.
- In relation to online bidding the person posting the bids online has to be the person who has registered for the auction.
- No refunds, credits or storage waivers will be given once acceptance and registration is approved.
- Unless expressly stated, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning the equipment or its components, including without limitation any representations or warranties concerning functionality, conformity or compliance with any safety standard or requirement of any applicable authority or regulatory body, fitness for any particular purpose, or merchantability.